|Nations||Period of existence in the Peninsula|
|Western Roman Empire||395 - 472|
|Suebic Kingdom||411 - 585|
|Visigothic Kingdom||456 - 716|
- The emperor Avitus calls the help of the Visigoths against the Suebi. Theodoric II invades Spain with an army of Visigoths, Franks, Burgundes under their kings Chilperic I and Gundioch, and perhaps even Romans.
- October 5th: Theodoric defeat Rechiar in a battle at the Campus Paramus, twelve miles from Astorga on the Urbicus (Órbigo). Rechiar is wounded during the battle, but manage to escape.
- October 28th: Braga, capital of the Suebi kingdom, fall and is brutally sacked by the Visigoths before moving on to conquer Andalusia.
- December: King Rechiar is captured in Oporto and executed. The Suevic monarchy collapse and rapidly disintegrate into rival factions.
- Remismund becomes king of a unified Suebi nation.
- Remismund requests an Arian missionary from the Visigothic court and receive Ajax, who converts the Suevic nobility and establishes an Arian church in the kingdom.
- Theodoric II is murdered by his younger brother Euric, who succeedes him to the throne.
- Euric conquers southern Gallaecia and Lusitania to the Suevi.
- Euric captures Hispania Tarraconensis, the last bastion of Roman rule in Spain.
- Euric (who unified the various quarreling factions of the Visigoths) forces the Roman government to grant the Visigothic kingdom full independence.